Graduate School of Business Administration
Master’s Program in School of Business Administration, Fukuyama Heisei University
In the midst of unpredictable and unstable situations in today’s society, every organization in the business world is facing some serious challenges one way or another.
Our Master’s Program aims to accept prospective businesspersons with diverse backgrounds and assist them to acquire essential information and knowledge for running a business as well as the necessary competencies to cope with globalization. We also focus on the business society of the Bingo region in Hiroshima to nurture human resource for this particular part of Hiroshima prefecture.We have formulated the following policies to fulfill these specific and tangible aims.
We welcome people of various backgrounds including businesspersons who work for public or private organizations, students who hold a four-year baccalaureate degree or its equivalent and international students. We do not require any prerequisites in the field of business administration. We, therefore, welcome the following as our prospective students:
- Students who have high interest in and avid desire to study current challenges in the field of business.
- Students who have an acute awareness of their needs based on their field of expertise and have a strong desire to acquire cutting-edge knowledge and useful skills to overcome those problems.
- Students who have sufficient Japanese language competency and have an understanding of the common demands of Japanese society, which are essential for attending classes and writing thesis.
The research field of our master’s program covers topics and subjects concerning the management of business resources such as man power, goods and capital. And these are the fields where researchers’ theoretical knowledge and real business challenges intersect.We further expect different perspectives from college graduates and international students, whose views are unique to their age and their international backgrounds.
Our master’s program is created with the understanding that the knowledge and information earned from the program would profit students’ business career when they return to or enter their respective business fields. In order to fulfill our students’ professional goals, we have created our curriculum based on the following principles:
- All the classes provided in the program consist of three major fields: “Organization・Administration,” “Accounting,” and “Business Information.”
- Students will register classes which are relevant to their research topics with adequate and thorough assistance and guidance from their assigned teachers.
- A team of one main professor and two assistant teachers will assist each student to complete the research and the thesis.
School of Business Administration applies the following policies to determine the knowledge and competencies needed to earn a diploma:
- Students must acquire necessary competencies as professional business persons with sufficient scholastic knowledge in the field and are capable of pursuing a successful career.
- Students must be capable of analyzing the challenges and difficulties in their prospective business fields or regions and present appropriate solutions or directions from broad perspectives.
- Students must acquire sufficient and verifiable competencies to study at a doctoral course in the field of Business Administration.
– Head of Graduate School of Business Administration –
- Professor Kazuki Kodama – Academic Staff –
- Professor Kiyomi Watanabe
- Professor Masayasu Fukui
- Professor Tsuyoshi Sato
- Professor Nobuko Ichinose
- Professor Shinji Sato
- Professor Keiichi Eguchi
- Professor Zenko Shibata
- Associate Professor Masakazu Horikoshi
- Associate Professor Makoto Ozaki
- Lecturer Toshihiro Iwamoto
- Lecturer Masaki Watanabe